Tricept T9000 is a robust design with unique performance that combines big stiffness and force handling, together with a large travel envelope with high flexibility and modular mchine design. It is optimal for hard metals machining (titanium and stainless steel) or for applications where big forces are exerted, such us Friction Stir Welding.
This module consist of 5 degrees of freedom -DOF- with a repeatability of 10 micrometers. Tricept T9000 is controlled with a Siemens 840D controller.
This new Tricept T9000 module always includes the Direct Measuring System DMS option which conferes to the module extra volumetric accuracy and stiffness.
The Tricept T9000 module has the following unique characteristics:
- Biggest work envelope
- Free of belt transmissions in rotary axes
- Reinforced central tube with increased rigidity
- More accurate DMS system with standard optical encoders
- Interchangeable machine interface with current T805 modules
- Increased load carrying and quick spindle installation and service
- No external cabling (all connections to the spindle are made internally)
- Service friendly